Thursday 5 June 2014

BryJin Copy

Through my research and development from unit 2 I wanted to combine illustration and photograph. This is similar to an album seen on my timeline of Lady Hawke. When I look into this I saw this became popular with the collaboration of Bryant Eslava, fashion photographer, and Hajin Bae, illustration.



Firstly, I placed the illustrated hair onto a white background. I lowered the opacity to make sure the photo and image lined up.



I then added a gradient to create the desired affect. I used a complementary colour scheme to create contrast and the effect of light and dark.


The illustration came out as I wanted but I feel the image is too low quality for it to come out with a great design. I might try to develop this in a more musical style.


No comments:

Post a Comment